Safety and Wellness (CPR/ACLS/PALS)
2018 Fall Safety and Wellness Schedule
Friday, November 16th
We are currently at capacity for this program.
CPR: BLS for Healthcare Providers
Click to Register
Location: All CHEP Safety & Wellness training programs will take place in our office on the Perry Point campus.
- Registration for the above courses will close approximately 2 weeks prior to the course date or when the registration hits maximum capacity.
- Payments are due at the time of registration. If paying by check we must receive the check within either ten business days of the date you registered, or no later than two weeks prior to the course.
Unable to register online? Click here for a fillable PDF registration form or call us for assistance at 410-642-1195.
The courses listed below can be provided at your site or our Perry Point, MD location. These courses present core competency preparation for those providing health care services.
Contact us to setup a course for your staff at email@example.com or 410-642-1195.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)*
- Blood Borne Pathogens *
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)*
*Also offered as an online course. Skills verification is required through CHEP.
Department of Veterans Affairs Employees
- Spaces are limited for all CPR & ACLS courses.
- You must use the promo code VAMC18 to receive the Department of Veteran Affairs discount. If the code does not work, that means there are no spaces remaining.
- You MUST provide your Department of Veterans Affairs government issued ID badge at the time of check in for the course. If you do not have your badge you will be required to pay the regular rate.