ATTENTION PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS:
CHEP's registration database, evaluation and certificate platforms will be changing on or before June 30, 2016. To ensure receiving your CE credit certificates for courses you attended from January 1, 2012 - June 1, 2016, please retrieve your confirmation numbers emailed to you, go online to this link http://www.chepinc.org/evaluation and complete as soon as possible. If you have any issues or questions, please call the CHEP staff at (410) 642-1195. We apologize of any inconvenience. Thank you.
It is the responsibility of each attendee to know what your local board will accept.
2. SELECT: Your event from the drop down menu.
3. ENTER: Your confirmation number (emailed to you after the training).
4. SELECT: A discipline - You must make a selection before a certificate will be available.
5. COMPLETE: One overall event evaluation and a presenter evaluation for each course attended.
6. PRINT*: Your certificate(s) once all evaluations are completed. A blue "Print Certificate" link will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
*If your certificate doesn't display correctly you may download, save and then print your certificate.
If you encounter issues while accessing the evaluation or the Print Certificate links you may need to turn your pop-up blocker OFF or use/download an alternate web browser like Firefox or Google Chrome.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-642-1857 if you have any questions or concerns.