Meeting & Conference Planning Services
CHEP offers a full spectrum of meeting planning services for local and national events of any size and complexity.
Our team of highly skilled, experienced professionals is committed to providing you with cost effective solutions and wise strategies throughout the planning process and the delivery of your event.
We are flexible and creative in our approach with each client and will provide a practical awareness, as well as the talent to make your event a success.
CHEP is an approved GSA Contractor under the Professional Services Schedule (GS-00F-335CA).
Our Commitment to the Veteran Community
CHEP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to serve and strengthen our communities by giving help and hope to our Nation’s Veterans. We provide homeless and struggling Veterans with housing and support services, with the vision of restoring hope and dignity to each veteran. Our ultimate goal is to return America’s patriots back to independent living in their community.
We achieve our goals in 3 ways:
- Grant awards
- Philanthropic efforts
- Fees for educational programs and conference planning services
By hiring CHEP as your conference planner, you not only will experience high quality planning services, but you will be contributing to the support of CHEP’s Veteran Transitional Housing program!
Contact CHEP’s Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)* at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 410-642-1857 to discuss your needs.
*Certified by the Events Industry Council
We specialize in the following services:
- Site selection and contract negotiation
- Online and on-site registration
- Online surveys
- Continuing education credits/Accreditation
- Financial management/budgeting
- Signage and materials
- Presenter/Speaker coordination
- Venue liaising (food & beverage coordination, meeting space management)
- Hotel reservation management
- Audio visual management
- Onsite event management and support
- American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM)
- Association of Veteran Affairs Speech Language Pathologists (AVASLP)
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy (AIHP)
- Counter Narcotics & Terrorism Operational Medical Support (CONTOMS)
- Department of Veterans Affairs, National MIRECC
- Emergency Management Institute
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Workers’ Compensation
- Hawaii Community Partnership
- Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Minnesota Multistate Contracting Alliance for Pharmacy (MMCAP)
- National Disaster Medical System (NDMS)
- Pan American Society for Pigment Cell Research (PASPCR)
- Puerto Rico Federal Safety and Health Congress
- The Maryland Child Abuse Medical Providers’ Network
- Department of Veterans Affairs Homeless Grant and Per Diem Liaisons
- Department of Veterans Affairs Multiple Sclerosis Center of Excellence