Registration for Mid-Atlantic Trainings
- 02/26/2016 PALS 1-Day Renewal
- 03/09/2016 2 Part Program: Ethics and Conflict Management in the Workplace and Cultural Competence
- 03/11/2016 DENTAL: Successfully Treating Patients with Anxiety or Special-Needs
- 03/16/2016 Culturally Caring Conversations in Therapeutic Interventions: Practical Expectations
- 04/01/2016 DENTAL & CLINICAL - Human Trafficking & Slavery in the 21st Century:Everything...Healthcare Provider
- 04/08/2016 ACLS 1-Day Renewal
- 04/09/2016 ACLS 2 Day Provider
- 04/13/2016 2 Part Program - Ethics and Conflict Management in the Workplace and Cultural Competence
- 04/15/2016 CPR: BLS for Healthcare Providers
- 04/20/2016 Caring for Senior Citizens and Understanding Alzheimer's Disease
- 05/06/2016 (AM) The Abused Patient "PANDA" (PM) String of Pearls "Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics"
- 05/11/2016 Assessing Psychosis: A Contemporary Perspective
- 05/17/2016 Taking Charge of Anger
- 06/03/2016 Drugs in Dentistry; What is New, What is Trending & How to Dispose of It
- 06/10/2016 CPR: BLS for Healthcare Providers
Dental Continuing Education:
Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. designates this activity for 6 continuing education credits.
Friday, March 11, 2016
Successfully Treating Patients with Anxiety or Special-Needs
Friday, April 1, 2016 - DENTAL & CLINICAL - SPECIAL EVENT - FULL DESCRIPTION HERE - Read More
Human Trafficking & Slavery in the 21st Century: Everything You Need to Know as a Healthcare Provider
Friday, May 6, 2016
AM- The Abused Patient: The How, Where and When to Comply with Maryland Regulations
PM- String of Pearls: Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
Friday, June 3, 2016
Drugs in Dentistry Including Natural Supplements and Medical Marijuana & Prescription Drug Monitoring and Proper Disposal
Attn: Program Registration
P.O Box 229
Perryville, MD 21903