Registration for Mid-Atlantic Trainings
CHEP provides accredited trainings in the Mid-Atlantic region for healthcare professionals covering a wide range of topics presented by subject matter experts. Please contact us if you have a suggested topic or presenter.
If you are a VA employee and you wish to attend a CHEP ACLS/PALS/CPR course listed below, please call the CHEP office to register over the phone, space is limited.
- 04/29/2014 Helping the Anxious Client: CBT Strategies that Really Work!
- 05/02/2014 CPR: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals
- 05/02/2014 Neck, Back and Beyond: Preventing Pain for Peak Productivity
- 05/13/2014 Managing Risk through Ethical Practice
- 05/16/2014 Advanced Cardiac Life Support Renewal
- 05/16/2014 Clinical Management of Anger
- 05/17/2014 Advanced Cardiac Life Support: 2 Day Provider Course
- 06/06/2014 CPR: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- 06/06/2014 2 Part Program: Prevention vs. Prosecution - Patient Care Issues in Dentistry &...
- 07/11/2014 CPR: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- 08/01/2014 CPR: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- 12/31/2014 CPR Anywhere - Available All Year
- 12/31/2014 ACLS Anywhere - Available All Year