Looking for more information about CHEP Veteran housing?
Call us at 410-642-1857 or email email@example.com and one of our program managers will contact you.
Are you a veteran in need of help?
- US Department of Veteran Affairs: www.va.gov
- Veteran in Crisis call 1-800-273-8255 press option 1 or text to 838255
- National Call Center for Homeless Veterans 1-877-424-3838 or 1-877-4AID-VET
- Alliance offers financial support for veterans housing assistance 410-282-5900 ext 3333
- MilitaryVALoan.com: is a free resource for military veterans researching VA home loans.
- About Face: Learn about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from Veterans who experience it every day.
- My HealtheVet: provides in-depth information on conditions, tips for managing symptoms, and steps for recovery.
- National Resource Directory: links to over 10,000 services and resources that support recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration for wounded, ill and injured Service Members, Veterans, their families and those who support them.
- Vetsuccess.gov: provides tools and tips for any Veteran looking for work. Veterans with a VA service-connected disability rating of 10 percent or more may be eligible for vocational rehabilitation and employment services.
- DCoE Outreach Center: provides authoritative information and resources 24/7 to Service Members, Veterans, and families, and those who support them.
- After Deployment: provides wellness resources for the military community.
- Affordable Colleges Online: College Students with PTSD: Support & Coping Techniques for a Positive Education Experience
- The Mesothelioma Guide: provides information on the available compensation, benefits and assistance options to veterans with mesothelioma through Veteran Affairs.
- Assisted Living Resources provides information on the available assisted living options, and benefits available through the VA for eligible veterans.
- Consumer Advocate provides information and resources regarding VA Loans.