Communities Helping and Empowering Patriots
CHEP Inc. housing and empowering homeless veterans
- Our MISSION: Giving help, hope and empowerment to homeless Veterans by providing them with housing and supportive services so they may create positive and sustainable change in their lives and in their communities.
- Our GOAL is to help restore hope and dignity to Veterans, by having them achieve stable, permanent housing and an improved quality of life.
- Our VISION is to end Veteran homelessness.
Continuing Education and Conference Planning with a Purpose
The education and events team at CHEP:
- Plans and produces in-person and virtual seminars for the healthcare professionals providing direct care to Veterans.
- Provides conference planning services for clients in the government and nonprofit sectors.
Our conference planning services & seminar offerings allow CHEP to support, expand and elevate our Veteran housing programs, when federal dollars cannot.
Our team of planning professionals has a passion for delivering the best content and event management services possible because we are committed to making a difference in the lives of homeless Veterans.