Credits with a Cause
Earning your credits through CHEP directly impacts our efforts to help and empower homeless Veterans.
These profit making initiatives allow us to strengthen our scope of support for our homeless Veterans housing programs.
2023 Program Line Up
- March 31 – Dental Management of Patients with Special Healthcare Needs (in-person and virtual) – Register Here
- April 28 – Evaluating and Treating Adults with ADHD: A Comprehensive Neurocognitive Approach
- May 11 – 4th Annual CHEP Suicide Prevention Conference
- May 19 – Proper Prescribing Topic (AM) and PM topic TBD
- June 9 – Clinical Documentation and Record Keeping: Ethics and Law (1/2 day)
- September 22 – Infection Control in the Era of COVID-19: What Dental Practitioners Need to Know (AM) and Abuse Regulations for the Dental Team & Top HIPAA Violations (PM)
- October 5 – 10th Annual CHEP Substance Use Disorders and Addiction Conference
- October 27 – Strategies for Addressing Implicit Bias: Behavioral Health’s Ethical Responsibility